Online Installation Guides
WETROOM AND SHOWERTRAY INSTALLATIONS
WETROOM & SHOWERTRAY INSTALLATIONS
- The principal for preparing substrates in both wetroom and stone showertray installations is the same. This guide offers information on the correct installation of waterproofing materials and subsequent fixing of tiles and natural stone showertrays. To discuss requirements for waterproofing products, please contact us.
SHOWERTRAY DRAIN INSTALLATION GUIDELINES
TILING BY SUBSTRATE
SAND CEMENT SCREED INCORPORATING UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- Preparing plywood overlays for tiling is key to successfully and professionally completing your installation. Use this guide to deliver professional results.
FLOORS WITH ELECTRIC UNDERTILE HEATING
EXISTING FLOOR TILES
- It is not always necessary to remove existing tiles from the floor. If you are able to take the height then just follow our guide.
- If you are tiling to old or new concrete, use this guide to prepare your concrete floor for tiling and ensure you deliver a professional finish.
TILING TO ANHYDRITE SCREEDS
- This term is generally applied to any poured, liquid screed which self levels. Increasingly used as an alternative to sand and cement screeds as the installation of the screed is much quicker and easier, they do however have a much longer curing time and require more care during preparation. Guides are available for installation of tiles with traditional cement-based adhesives and also the specifically formulated Tile to Gypsum Adhesive.