How are you doing?
We do hope you are keeping safe and well during these unusual times.
COVID-19 continues to have an impact on all of our lives and we are doing all we can to navigate these challenging times.
At Mandarin Stone we are taking all necessary precautions to work as safely as possible whilst continuing to offer you our most inspiring and comprehensive tile collections to date. Our design guidance and technical expertise remain readily on hand, as does our efficient delivery service and consistently high UK stock levels.
Orders can still be placed online and our Sales Teams are there to answer your questions. Our strict safety measures to protect and safeguard our staff, means things are taking us a little longer than usual. Delivery times for stocked items is 10 working days approximately and for cut and full-size samples, approximately 5 working days. If your requirement is more urgent, please do get in touch. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we hope you can appreciate that these are necessary decisions to ensure the safety of our staff.
All 13 of our UK showrooms are now open by appointment only. To book an appointment, please contact the individual showroom by phone or email.
To ensure the safety of our teams and customers and following government guidelines, the following must be adhered to when visiting a showroom:-
– Pre-arranged appointment of 30 mins for 2 adults from the same household with customer details required prior, please ring or email the showroom you wish to visit
– Please research your tile choices as much as possible before your visit
– Strict 2 metre social distancing required throughout your visit
– In line with Government guidelines face masks are mandatory in our English showrooms and are recommended in our Welsh showrooms. Please bring a suitable face mask (which safely covers the nose & mouth) with you
– ‘No touch’ policy however please ask staff for assistance if a product needs moving to view more easily
– Card payments only
– Touch free access and egress in showrooms
– Hand sanitisation is necessary upon arrival and departure
– Sorry no toilet facilities or refreshments available
– PPE available for use at staff/customer discretion
– Cut samples and full size samples will be available to take away but must be picked by Mandarin Stone staff
– No quotations or paperwork will be processed during the visit, however you will receive email correspondence from the store thereafter
Thank you for your co-operation and continuing support of Mandarin Stone. We are also incredibly grateful and proud of our in-house teams for their dedication throughout these difficult times.
The Mandarin Stone Team